Vijaya Bank had invited applicants to apply for the posts of Sweeper, Peon and sub-staff. The vacancies was announced through the notification issued on the official website. The candidates were required to submit the application forms before the last date of application which was 14/03/2019. The applications began from 07/03/2019. The last date to pay the application fee with the application was also 14./03/2019. A number of applications were received from all over India. The applicants will be appearing for the exam in March/April 2019. The candidates who are appearing can get their admit cards from the official website.
The candidates were required to have passed the class 10 High school exam from any recognized school of India. The candidates will be required to have an age of minimum 18 years as on 01/03/2019 to be eligible for the posts. Vijaya Bank had prescribed 26 years as the upper age limit for the mentioned posts. The age relaxation details are provided in the notification issued on the official website. All details can be checked there.
How to download Vijaya Bank Sweeper, Peon Admit card 2019?
The candidates who have applied for the posts can download their admit cards using the given below download process:
- They would first have to click on the official website link https://www.vijayabank.com/Careers/Careers-List and open it in their browsers.
- Once the page opens they would need to click on the link they would find to download admit cards in the notification bar.
- There logging in would be required into the website. Candidates can log in using the registration number and password.
- If not available Date of Birth can also be used to log in the website.
- After logging in they would need to view the admit card and download it.
- It is required to take a print out of it.