Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service selection commission Lucknow (UPSSSC) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the General post recruitment 2018. Candidates who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form by 25/06/2018 and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 27/06/2018. The application process began on 30/05/2018.
Candidates were required to send the complete form by 29/06/2018. The exam for the recruitment held between 22-23 December 2018. The Admit Cards were made available by 23/12/2018.
The Answer key for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 24/12/2018 and the revised answer key on 15/03/2019. It again released the re revised answer key on 16/05/2019.
The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs.185 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.95 for ST/SC and Rs 25 for PH Candidates. The fee was to be paid through SBI I collect fee mode only.
Candidates were required to have passed 10+2 Intermediate exam with CCC certificate from NIELIT to be eligible for the posts.
How to download UPSSSC VDO Re Revised Answer Key 2019?
The vacancy was for all over India for which the candidates were required to apply on the official website. To download the answer key for the exam, candidates would need to follow these steps-
- In order to download their Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Sign IN page
- Candidates need to Login through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and D.O.B.
- After logging in through either of the methods candidates will be redirected to the question paper and answer key download screen.
- After this, candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.