Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow) had invited applications for the various posts under the combined lower subordinate second phase. The candidates were required to apply through the official website of the UPSSSC. The candidates were required to apply online before the last date 15/12/2016. The last date to make the payment of the application fee was 17/04/2018.
The application process was started on 26/10/2016. The last date to submit the completed form was 19/12/2016. The exams for the posts will be conducted on 28/07/2019. The admit card for the same were released on 19/07/2018. The admit cards are now ready to download on the official website.
The candidates were required have passed Bachelor degree in related subject in India from any recognised university of India to be eligible for the exercise trainer posts. The candidates were required to have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years. The candidates were also required to pay the exam fee online on the official website using net banking, debit card or credit card.
How to download UPSSSC Lower II Admit Card 2019?
- To download admit card candidates can visit the official website of UPSSSC http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Here they would need to click on login option and login using the details.
- They will need registration number and password to login into the website.
- Roll number or date of birth can also be used to login into the website.
- After logging in they would be able to view the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to take a print out of the admit card to appear in the exam.