Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow) had invited applications for the posts of exercise trainer and development team officer. The candidates were required to apply through the official website of the UPSSSC. The candidates were required to apply online before the last date 17/04/2018. The last date to make the payment of the application fee was 19/04/2018. The application process was started on 19/03/2018. The last date to submit the complete form was 23/04/2018. The exams for the posts were held on 16/09/2018. The admit card for the same were released on 06/09/2018. The results for these exams was declared on 25/02/2019.
The candidates were required have passed Bachelor degree in D.Ped/B.Ped (physical education) degree in India from any recognised university of India to be eligible for the exercise trainer posts. For the development team officer posts, the candidates were required to have a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised board of India. The candidates were required to have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years as on 01/07/2018. The candidates were also required to pay the exam fee online on the official website using net banking, debit card or credit card.
How to download UPSSSC Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari PET admit card?
- To download admit card candidates can visit the official website of UPSSSC http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Here they would need to click on login option and login using the details.
- They will need registration number and password to login into the website.
- Roll number or date of birth can also be used to login into the website.
- After logging in they would be able to view the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to take a print out of the admit card to appear in the exam.