The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the admit card for the TGT teacher recruitment exam. Candidates can download admit card from the official website that is pariksha.up.nic.in or upsessb.org. The total vacancies were of 9294 posts. According to the official release, the admit card will be available till March 9 after which the link for admit card will be deactivated. The written exam was earlier decided to be conducted in September 2018 but then it was rescheduled. Now the UPSESSB has also released fresh dates for the exam. The written exam is scheduled to be conducted on March 8 (Friday) and March 9 (Saturday). The details regarding venue and exam time will be available on the admit card, 10 day prior the examination.
The cadidates were required to apply for the posts online on the offcial website. The forms were opened from 06/06/2016 and the last date of filling the forms was 27/07/2016. The candidates were also required to submit the application fee by 27/07/2016. The complete forms submission date was 30/07/2016.
How to download UPSESSB TGT admit card 2019?
Applicants can download their admit card from the official website. To download follow these steps-
- Visit the official website, www.upsessb.org
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘download admit card’
- The site will be redirected to a new page
- Fill-in registration number and other details which you have get at the time of registration.
- Admit card will appear on the site. Check all the information printed on the admit card.
- Download and take print out of the admit card. No candidate will not be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card, according to the official rules and regulations.