Abdul Kalam Technical University which was earlier known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University UPTU has recently announced the State Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 UPSEE. The applicants can apply for the positions using the online mode of the applications. The Applications started on 23/01/2019. The end date for the candidates to submit the application was 25/03/2019. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below.
The last date to make the payment of exam fee was 25/03/2019. The corrected form was to be sent by 04/04/2019. Exam date for the UG and PG course was 21/04/2019. The admit card for the exam was available from 15/04/2019. The results were announced on 01/06/2019.
All the Eligible Candidates Successfully gave the Exam. The Written Exam Was Conducted on the announced Exam Date. The Exam was Written Objective Type. All the Successful Candidates of Written Exam Will be Called if selected for the counselling.
For B.Tech course, the candidates were required to have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate exam with physics, Mathematics, or biology as the main subjects. The minimum marks requirement for general candidates was 40% and for SC/ST it was 45%.
How to Check Result for UPSEE Entrance Result 2019?
- Candidates Should Visit the Official Website of UPSEE –http://upsee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx.
- As the site opens, candidates are required to enter application form number and date of birth as the password.
- Now, applicants need to search for the given examination result on the notice board of the website.
- Go to the PDF form result list.
- Search for the application form number and applicant name on the list.
- Those candidates who can find their name on the list are selected for further counselling. They might be communicated by the officials for further process.
- Candidates can also take a print out of the list for further references.