Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the merit list of shortlisted candidates for the post of Indian Forest Service 2019 on its official website. UPSC IFS Merit List uploaded on the site based on UPSC IFS Written Exam 2019 and Personality Test. A total of 89 candidates have been
recommended for appointment to posts in UPSC Indian Forest Service 2018 out of which 36 are in General candidates, 33 are from OBC group, 13 are from ST category and 7 are ST candidates. UPSC had conducted the Indian Forest Service Main Exam in December 2018 followed by Personality Test held from 28 January 2019 to 01 February 2019.The marks of candidates are expected to be put on the Commission’s website within 30 days from the releasement of result. Important details include Post Name – Indian Forest Service Main Examination 2018. The examination was scheduled on 02 to 10-December-2018. Number of Vacancy are 892 posts for Indian Forest. The name of examination is Main Examination. The Age Limit is candidate’s age must be ranging from minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years and Educational Qualification required is applicants who are wishing to apply for the Main examination need to qualify the preliminary examination which was held on 18-06-2017. Furthe,r only the applicant can sit for the next examination. The results are released on the site.
How to check result for UPSSSC IFS Post?
following are the steps to download admit card for UPSSSC IFS post-
- Go to the official site https://upsssc.gov.in
- Find the notification for Indian Forest Service 2019.
- Click on the link for admit card stating UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018-2019.
- Enter roll number and date of birth for downloading UP agriculture technical assistant admit card.
- Admit card can be downloaded.
- Print can be taken for further reference