Union Public Service Commission UPSC has invited applications for recruitment for IES ISS Recruitment 2019. With a total vacancy of 65 posts, the dates of application availability have been on 20/03/2019 and the last date for registration was on 16/04/2019 upto 06:00 only.
Applicants who registered for the examination has to pay the exam registration fee of Rs.200/- for GEN/OBC category and Nil for ST/SC category. Payment has to be done through online transaction mode and offline mode.
The admit cards for the exam are now available and the scheduled date of examination is on 28/06/2019. The Eligibility of the post requires candidates to be a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometric to be eligible for the IES posts. The Age limit is informed to be between 21 to 30 years as on 01/08/2019.
How to download UPSC IES ISS Admit Card 2019?
Registered Applicants must follow the following procedure to download their Admit Cards
- In order to download their Admit Cards, candidates must press the link provided here http://upsc.gov.in/.
- After clicking the link, candidates will be directed to the Login page
- At the Login Page, candidates must Login to their respective accounts and obtain their Admit cards.
- For logging in Candidates must provide their Registration No along with their DOB or Password and then must enter the given Captcha and press the Submit Button.
- After clicking the Submit Button, candidates will be redirected to their respective accounts from where they can download their Admit Cards.
- After downloading their Admit, Candidates must print a copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
- The candidates can also download admit card through this link-https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_ies_2019/admit_card.php and https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_iss_2019/admit_card.php#hhh1