Union Public Service Commission UPSC are inviting aspiration to register for the Recruitment of Geologist and Geo Scientist Examination which was to be held on 29/06/2018. Total vacancy is 70 posts which includes positions of Geologist Group A, Geophysicist Group A, Chemist Group A and Junior Hydrogeologists. Last date of Registration and fee payment was on 16/04/2018. Admits card were made available on 12/06/2018 and the final result was scheduled to be declared on 30/01/2019. Candidates of General/OBC category were also made to pay application fee of Rs.200
whereas application fee for SC,ST and Female category was nil. The general requirement for all the posts requires candidates to have passed or must
be appearing final year of Post Graduated Degree in Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology and Other Equivalent Degree. Age Limit for the post requires candidates to be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years.
How to check UPSC Geologist Geo Science Final Results?
Candidates have appeared the examination must follow the following procedure to obtain their UPSC Geologist Geo Science Final Results.
- Candidates must first open the official website of Union Public Service Commission by clicking on the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- After that, candidates must search the page and check the What’s New section.
- Upon checking candidates will get the following link of UPSC Geologist Written Exam Result: Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination,2018.
- Candidates must click on that link and they will be redirected to a new page.
- The new webpage contains a link, which upon clicking will direct them to result page where the results of all candidates are displayed in PDF format.
- Candidates are to download and save the PDF file for further reference.
- Candidates can also download the final result file by clicking the link below https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/FR-Geol-Exam-2018-Engl.pdf