Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applicants to apply for the combined medical service examination 2019. The candidates will need to apply on the official website UPSC. The last date to apply for the posts is 06/05/2019 upto 6:00 pm.
Application Start Date: 10/04/2019
Last Date to apply: 06/05/2019 upto 6:00 pm.
Last Date to pay fee: 06/05/2019
Withdrawal Application form: 13-20 May 2019
Admit Card: July 2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF. Health Services: 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services: 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 362 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Posts
The candidates applying for the posts are required to have a maximum age of 32 years. The candidates should not be born earlier than 02/08/1987. The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per rules.
Candidates are required to have done MBBS from any recognized university of India or should be appearing in it. The candidates may check the notification issued on the official website for further details.
How to Apply?
To apply for the posts, the candidates will be required to open the official website of UPSC http://upsc.gov.in/. Once site opens, you can click on the link to apply for the executive posts which you may find on the notification of the homepage. Candidates will need to register on the website and fill the application form.
The fee for General and OBC categories is 200/-. Other categories are exempted from the fee. This can be paid by net banking, credit card and debit card.