Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have recently uploaded the Final Results of the selected candidates for the Recruitment post of Combined Defense Service First I Examination 2019. The total vacancy for the CDS I Examination is 414 post. Applicants who have applied for the UPSC Examination have to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 04/12/2017. The Admit Cards have been made available by 10/01/2018 and the exam has been conducted on 04/02/2018. The Final Results for the Examination has been made available recently on 08/02/2019. The fee structure for registration for the applicants has been Rs.200 for Gen / OBC category and Rs.0 for ST/SC and PH category.
Education qualification for the various post under Combined Defense Service generally requires candidates who Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University in India as for the post for Indian Naval Academy, INA Candidates need to have an Engineering Degree and for the post of Air Force Academy Hyderabad, candidates are required to have Bachelor Degree with Physics and Math in 10+2 or an Engineering Bachelor Degree. Candidates must also between the Age Limit of 02/01/1995 to 01/01/2000.Any candidates not belonging to this age group shall not be
How to download UPSC CDS I Final Results 2019?
In order to download and check their UPSC Examination Results, candidates must follow the following procedure.
- Candidates need to visit the official UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- After visiting the website, candidates need to check the notification section and check the latest news for UPSC CDS Examination results.
- In order to download their UPSC CDS Results, candidates can also click on the given official UPSC uploaded link
- By clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to the UPSC Results page.
- Here the Examination Results will be in the format of PDF file, candidates are required to download the file and check their Details in accordance to their Roll numbers and Names.