Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited UPRVUNL is inviting applications from the candidates for Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Accountant and chemist. The candidates are required to fill the application form by 21/03/2019. The last date for the payment of exam fee is 24/03/2019.
Start Date of Application: 21/02/2019
Last Date of Application: 21/03/2019
Last Date of payment of Fee: 24/03/2019
Date of Admit Card and Exam is not yet revealed.
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
- Junior Engineer Civil- 47 Posts
- Chemist Grade II- 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant- 26 Posts
- Office Assistant Grade III- 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil- The candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Chemist Grade II- The candidate should have Master degree in chemistry (Msc.)
- Assistant Accountant- The applicant should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.com)
- Office Assistant Grade III (Account)- Bachelor Degree in commerce (B.com) with computer typing Hindi 35 WPM and English 40 WPM.
The age requirement for the Junior Civil Engineer is 18 years to 40 Years. For the other posts the age requirement is of 21 years minimum and 40 Years maximum. Candidates are advised to read the full notification which has been issued on the official website for details of each post.
How to Apply
Candidate will be required to visit the official website http://uprvunl.org/ to apply online for the posts. Users would need to register on the site to apply. Once registered there would be a link to fill the form, complete the form with all your essential details. Submit the scanned copy of documents. After completing the form take a print out for future reference.
The candidates are required to submit an exam fee at the time of submission of application. The exam fee for general and OBCacndidates is 1000/-, for PH candidates it is 10/- and for SC it is 700/-.