Uttar Pradesh PSC Allahabad has announced vacancies for the posts for prelim exam qualified candidates. The candidates may check the recruitment details on the official website. The last date to submit the form for it is 16/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 07/05/2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 16/05/2019
Last Date to pay Exam Fee: 16/05/2019
Last Date to Submit Complete Form: 16/05/2019
Last Date to Modify Form: 22/05/2019
Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy: 29/05/2019
Name of Post and Number of Vacancy
- UPPSC 2018- 917 Posts
The candidates are required to check the notification to check the age requirements for the exam. The Age relaxation will also be provided to the candidates as per their category.
The candidates will be required to have passed Prelim Exam which was conducted by UPPSC to be eligible to apply for the exam. Other details regarding eligibility are mentioned in the notification. Thus, candidates are advised to check the notification which they can find on the website.
How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested in it and wants to submit the application they can apply by following the given below steps-
- Firs open the official website link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, go to the link of the Mains exam.
- There you would need to enter your login details like name, Gender, etc.
- Enter your phone number and register.
- After registering, you would need to fill the application form on the website.
- Once it gets filled, you would need to submit the scanned documents on it.
- It is recommended to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The candidates of General and OBC categories are required to pay 185/- as the fee for exam. The SC/ST candidates are required to pay 105/-. The PH candidates are required to pay 25/-.