Uttar Pradesh PSC Allahabad, is inviting the applicants to apply for the posts of Computer operator and programmer. The candidates who are interested can apply from 28/03/2019. The application process will be online. The last date to submit the applications is 24/04/2019.
Start Date of Application: 28/03/2019
Last Date of Application: 24/04/2019
Last Date of Exam fee: 24/04/2019
Last Date to submit the complete form: 28/04/2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
- Programmer Grade 1- 02 Posts
- Programmer Grade 2 – 01 Post
- Computer Operator Grade B- 13 Posts
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years to be eligible for the posts. For the details of the age relaxation, the candidates will need to refer the notification of the vacancy.
- Programmer Grade 1- The candidates are required to have an engineering degree in computer science or M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or B level exam passed from NIELIT.
- Programmer Grade 2- The candidates will need to have done a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university. The A Level exam should also be passed.
- Computer Operator Grade B- Graduation Degree in any stream with O level exam passed is required to apply for the posts. The candidates are also required to have a typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 40wpm in English.
How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested in the job can apply for it using the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/. On it, they would be required to register and fill the application form. The application form will need supporting documents which candidates will need to upload on the website.
The candidates will need to pay the 225/- if fall under General, OBC, EWS categories. The SC and ST category candidates will need to pay 105/-. For PH candidates the fee is 25/-.