Uttar Pradesh PSC Allahabad has announced the release of admit card of the Assistant Registrar posts examination. The applicants an now download their admit cards from the official website of the UPPSC. The candidates would be required to bring the admit cards to the exam center, otherwise, they would not get the entry in the Examination hall. The examination for the post will be conducted on 06-07 March 2019. On 23/02/2019 the UPPSC released the admit card which will be available for download for the candidates who are appearing in the examination.
The application for the same began on 06/07/2018. The last date to apply was 07/08/2018. The candidates were required to possess a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized board. The other information regarding the post were mentioned in the issued notification of site. The candidates were also required to be of 21 years minimum or 40 years maximum if applying for the post. The age relaxation has also been provided for the candidates. The general and OBC candidates were required to pay a sum of 125/-. SC/ST were required to pay 65/- and for PHG candidates it was 25/-.
How to download Admit card?
The candidates can download their admit card from the official website. The procedure to download the admit card is described below-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html.
- The candidates would also need to login here. To login registration number and password can be used. If not available, candidates can also enter their date of birth to login into the page.
- The candidates would also have to enter the captcha to verfify.
- After submitting details a link will appear with which candidates will be able to view their admit card.
- It is advised to take a print out of it to appear in the exams.