Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has recently updated results for the Post of Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical, Computer Science, Civil Engineering) Recruitment 2018. The total vacancy for the recruitment is 299 posts. Applicants who applied for the examination had to fillip their online applications before 30/11/2018 along with the fee payment of RS.1000 for Gen/OBC and Rs.700 for SC/ST candidates. The Admit Cards had also been made available on 16/12/2018 and the main exam had been
scheduled to be on 31/12/2018 and 01/01/2019. As for the results, it has been made available from 05/02/2019 onwards.
The age limit for the various posts requires candidates to be a maximum of between 21 to 40 years. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Any of the following branches of Engineering which includes, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and Civil Engineering form a Recognized Technical University.
How to check UPPCL Assistant Engineer results 2019?
Candidates who appeared for the Assistant Engineering Examination must go through the following procedure to obtain their examination results.
- In order to download their UPPCL AE Result applicants, need to go to the use full important link section provided below http://upenergy.in/site/writereaddata/siteContent/201902052046335860358_VSA_0502 2019.pdf
- By clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to a PDF format page which is the UPPCL Assistant Engineering Examination Must Results.
- The PDF file contains the Roll Numbers of candidates who cleared the
examination in accordance to their respective Engineering Branches.
- The Merit list is in tables of and only includes the Candidates Exam Roll numbers.
- Candidates can also download their Results from official UPPCL website http://upenergy.in/uppcl/en/article/vacancyresults
- Candidates who cleared the Examination must save the PDF and produce all the necessary documents required for the document verification.
- The selected candidates will be further notified by the officials.