Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UPNHM) have recently uploaded Exam Admit Cards for Exam for the Recruitment various posts. The total vacancy of the Recruitment is 1172 posts. Applicants who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 11/02/2019.
The Exam Admit Cards have been scheduled to be made available by 17/06/2019 and the Exam is to be conducted between June 2019. The Registration fee for applicants has been Nil for all categories.
Education qualification for the various posts depends on the posts so can be checked in the notification. Age Limit of the required posts should be 18 years minimum and maximum age depends post wise. F
How to download UPNHM Various 1172 Post Admit Card 2019?
To download and check their Admit cards Applicants must follow the following procedure.
- In order to download their Exam Admit Cards, candidates must press the link provided here http://cho.samshrm.com/ExamResult/Result3.aspx
- After clicking the link, candidates will be directed to the Login page in which candidates must Login to their respective accounts and obtain their Admit cards.
- For logging in Candidates must provide their Registration No along with their DOB and then must enter the given Captcha and press the Submit Button.
- After clicking the Submit Button, candidates will be redirected to their respective accounts from where they can download their Admit Cards.
- After downloading their Admit, Candidates must print a copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
- Candidates can also visit the official BSPHCL website https://upnrhm.gov.in/ and check on the Notice Board of the website to download their Admit Cards.