Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has vacancy for the Community Health Officer Post 2019. The UPNHM announced the vacancy through the notification which is issued on the official website. Interested candidates are needed to submit the forms by 23/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 09/05/2019
Last Date of Application: 23/05/2019
Last Date of Complete Form: 25/09/2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
Community Health Officers-
- CHO-I- 2805 Posts
- CHO-II- 3195 Posts
The candidates who are applying for the posts would be required to have age under the maximum limit which 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules. For that, candidates would be required to check the notification for the age requirement.
To Apply for the posts, candidates would be required to have a degree in B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in General & midwifery (GNM) RNRM. It is also required to have registration in UP State Nursing Council. The candidates can check other details in the notification issued on the website.
How to Apply?
The candidates are required to follow the given below steps to apply for the posts-
- To Apply, Candidates would need to first visit the official website http://cho.samshrm.com/.
- On this website, they would be required to check for the link of the recruitment in the notification bar of the website.
- Candidates would be now required to enter basic details and register.
- The candidates would then have to fill the form with their details like date of birth, certifications, etc.
- To support this detail they would now have to upload their scanned documents on the website.
- Once uploaded and paid the fee, the candidates would be required to take a print out of the form which can be used for future reference.
The exam fee for the posts is nil. Candidates would not have to pay anything to apply for the posts.