Uttar Pradesh M J P Rohikhand University, Bareilly has announced the admissions for UP Combined B.ed Admissions 2019-2021. Applicants interested can follow-up the admission criteria with following compulsory details given below. Candidates can check the notification and apply accordingly for B.Ed Combined Entrance Examination.
- Application will begin on 11/02/2019
- Last day to apply online is 11/03/2019
- Last day for online exam fee payment is 13/03/2019
- Result declaration date will be announced between 10-15 may 2019
- Counselling for selected candidates will begin from June 2019
- Bachelor /master’s degree from a recognized board with min. 50%
- For Engineering Candidates minimum requirement is 55%
- Minimum age required for application is 15 years
- There is no limit for maximum age.
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply on the official site or go to the link www.digialm.com
- Site page will load regarding B. Ed Joint Entrance Exam.
- Candidates are required to sign in for existing user.
- Registration for new user if not registered earlier.
- After registration, applicants are required to fill their personal details.
- Applicants must upload important documents which may include scanned photo, signature and left and right index finger impression, documents related to sub- category reservations.
- Applicants are required to fill their educational qualification and enter mark aggregate for the subjects mentioned in the marksheet.
- Applicants are also required to fill details related to claim weightages and it should be signed by the issuing authority.
- Candidates can choose 3 locations of test centres according to their ease and conformability.
- Payments are done online.
- Candidates can take a printout of their application form for further need at the day of examination.
Application fee is different for general and reserved categories.
- Gen/ OBC : 1500/-
- SC/ST- 1000/-
- Payment is online via any major debit and credit card, net banking and E- Challan