The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018-19 had invited applications for Assistant Teacher at Primary/Secondary level. The number of vacancies corresponding to the above post is 69000 approximately. The age limit for all the applicants should be 21 years to 40 years (as on 01.07.2018) for all the categories. The last date for online application portal was active between 06.12.2018 to 22.12.2018. The payment mode for application could be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E Challan Fee Mode. The written exam was held on 06.01.2019 for this specified position and test duration was for 2 hours 30 minutes with total number of questions as 150 and total marks as 150.
The syllabus for this specified exam is divided into 10 categories and each category will represent a fix section of marks towards the total marks. The different categories that are included in this exam are language skills, Sciences, Mathematics, Environment and Social Sciences, Children Psychology, Teaching technology, General Studies, Logical Thinking, Information Technology and Life Sciences.
How to download the syllabus of UP 69000 Teacher 2019?
- In order to download the syllabus for Assistant Teacher under Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment, each candidate will need to go and search for the official website on their device internet browser.
- After opening the official website, they just need to click on ‘Download Syllabus’ and can download the file in their system/device.
- Syllabus is displayed in the format of PDF File or List. Candidates will be required to check the Details for each section to understand the distribution.
- The PDF file at the top consists of total marks, duration of exam, total number of questions in the exam and time of examination.
- This is being followed by marks distribution for each category of syllabus. Each category is again being sub-divided into sub topics for better understanding of the candidates.