The result of UP Basic Education Board Assistant Recruitment 2019 has be re-evaluated and updated on the official website http://btcexam.in. The Post Assistant Teacher 68500 Vacancy is in Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who applied for this exam and appeared can download for Re Evaluation Result
from the official site. The necessary information regarding the examination are: Application Fee for General, OBC Candidates: Rs.600/- and SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 400/-. There is no fees for PH Candidates. Online registration begun at 25/01/2018. The Written Exam was Held on 27 May 2018. Update for Result was on 13 August 2018 and District Allotment Result was on 31 August 2018.The Re Evaluation Form Last Date was on 20 October 2018. Re Evaluation Result 18 February 2019. The payment mode for the examination application can be done Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode. The Age Limit is up to Maximum Age of 40 Years.
The Eligibility criteria for recruitment is Candidates Having Bachelor Degree with 2 Years D.L.Ed (B.T.C.) Exam Passed. For Primary Level: UP TET / CTET Exam Passed. Candidates have Minimum 50% Marks in Intermediate & Graduation Degree Level. For More Eligibility Details Kindly go through the official site. Total Vacancy is 68500 Posts for post assistant teacher vacancy.
How to check the re-evaluated result 2019?
1. Log on to the website of the UP Basic Education Board. The official website is http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
2. Go to the Notification section over home page and click on it.
3. Click on the Career section over homepage
4. Search for the Assistant Teacher 685000
5. Access to the Result link by clicking on it.
6. The site will be directed to a new page.
7. Fill existing application roll number with candidate’s date of birth as password.
8. Download the re-evaluation result list and take a print for further necessity.