Union Bank has invited applicants to apply for the Specialist officer posts. The application process for the job has been started on 12/03/2019. The last date to apply for the SO posts is 29/03/2019. The candidates would need to apply online on the official website of Union Bank.
Start date of Application: 12/03/2019
Last date of submission of Application: 29/03/2019
Last date of Exam Fee: 29/03/2019
Post Name and number of vacancies
- Fire officer- 01 post
- Economist- 06 Post
- Security Officer- 09 Posts
- Integrated Treasury Officer- 15 Posts
- Credit Officer-122 Posts
- Forex Officer- 22 Posts
The age requirement for fire officer was 30-40 years, for economist 24-35 years, for security officer 26-40 years, for integrated treasury officer 23-32 years, for credit officer 23-32 years, for forex officer 23-32 years.
- Fire officer- BE or B.Tech in fire engineering is required with 10 years experience.
- Economist- The candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Economics with 3 years experience.
- Security Officer- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 5 years experience.
How to Apply?
To Apply candidates would need to visit the official website of the union Bank of India https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/abt-recruitmentaspx.aspx. once site opens, candidates would need to register on it and fill the form. The application form would need supporting documents which candidates would be required to upload in the scanned format.
The candidates will have to pay through the net banking, credit card, or debit card on the official website. The application fee for general and OBC candidates the fee is 600/-. The SC, ST, and PH candidates would need to pay 100/-.