Staff Selection Commission (SSC) have recently updated Admit Cards for the post of GD Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, Rifleman and other various Departments on 04/02/2019. Candidates who have applied for this Recruitment exam can download their respective admit cards. As online application has begun since 17/08/2018 and ended on 30/09/2018, Applicants need to pay an application fee Rs.100 for Gen/OBC category and Rs.0 for SC, ST category candidates. The date for the examination has been set from 11/02/2019 to 11/03/2019.
For a total vacancy of 54953 post, the eligibility criteria for Constable GD post requires Candidates to be 10 passed from any Recognized Board in India. And must of Minimum 18 years of age and Maximum of 23 Years of age.
How to download SSC GD Constable Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the following instructions to download their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must first log on to the official SSC website , https://ssc.nic.in/
- After that candidates must click on the Admit card icon or can go to https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard and can obtain the contact number of their Regional Portal Number to obtain their Admit Cards.
- CR Candidates can also download their admit cards by clicking on this link http://www.ssc-cr.org/const_gd_capfs_nia_ssf_assam_rifle_2018_1332.php?proceed=yes
- Other Region Candidates must click on the link below to obtain their admit cards http://www.ssc-cr.org/const_gd_capfs_nia_ssf_assam_rifle_2018_1332.php
- After the link is opened, Other Region candidates must click on “Proceed Now”. (Note: CR candidates will directly be taken to the following page just by clicking on the above link)
- After that the candidates will be taken to the Admission Certificate Status page, where candidates can search their admit cards by filling up the required details of Registration ID and DOB or Roll No and DOB or Name Father’s Name and DOB, Submit the Human verification code and press the Search button.
- Candidates will be able to download their Admit cards by successfully filling up their required details.