Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the results for the Sub-inspector posts 2018 recruitment. The vacancy was announced through a notification issued on the official website of SSC. The candidates were required to apply for the posts by 13/04/2018 upto 05:00 pm only.
The application submission began from 03/03/2018. The applicants were also required to submit the application fee by 13/04/2018. The last date to pay the exam fee offline was 16/04/2018. Numerous applications were received from the applicants. The Paper I exam for the posts was conducted on 12-16 March 2019 and answer key for the same were released on 24 to 27 April 2019. The applicants who had given the exams for junior engineer posts can now check their results as the SSC has recently announced it.
As per the issued notification, the applicants applying for Sub inspector were required to have a Bachelor degree in any stream with a driving license. The required age for the posts was 20-25 years as on 01/08/2018. The candidates were also provided age relaxation as per the rules. The vacancies were for male and females both.
The candidates of General and OBC categories were required to pay 100/- as exam fee. Others were exempted from the fee.
How to check SSC CPO SI Paper I Result 2018?
The applicants who had appeared for the exams for vacant posts can check their results from the official website. The procedure is given below-
- The applicants will have to visit the official website http://ssc.nic.in/.
- Once site gets open, they will be required to login using the registration number or date of Birth.
- After logging in, they would get a link to download the result.
- They would be able to check marks
- The other way to check is to download the result pdf directly from the home page.