Staff selection commission has announced the release of their admit card for the year 2017. The recruitment is for Combined graduate level CGL 2017. The candidates were required to apply for the posts on the official website SSC.
The application of the posts began on 16/05/2017. The last date of application before which candidates were required to submit the application was 19/06/2017 upto 05:00 pm. The last date to pay the exam fee was 21/06/2017. The exam date of Tier I was from 05-23 August 2017.
The candidates who will qualify in the Tier I exam would be eligible for the Tier II and III exam. The Exam of Tier II was conducted on 17-22 February 2018. Exam date for Tier III & IV was in March 2018.
To be eligible for the posts, the candidates are required to have done bachelors degree in any stream from any recognized university of India. The candidates were required to have maximum 30 years age to be eligible for the posts.
The candidates of General and OBC categories were required to pay 100/- as exam fee. The exam fee is NIl for SC/ST/PH candidates. They would not need to pay the exam fee. The exam fee was to be paid through online mode using Net banking, Debit card, credit card or through Offline mode using E challan.
How to download SSC CGL 2017 Document Verification Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the link: http://ssc.nic.in/
- Select the language according to the preference (Hindi/ English)
- Enter the provided roll number or the application number.
- Enter Captcha for security purposes.
- Login if the existing user or signing with personal details required to enter the site.
- Click to login.
- Download admit card from the admit card section and print it as it is mandatory to bring printout of admit card on examination day.
- All the best for the examination.