Security and Exchange Board of India had invited applications for the posts of assistant manager, General Law, civil and electrical posts. The candidates were required to apply on the official website of the SEBI. The applications were to be submitted before 07/10/2018. The application process was started on 15/09/2018. The candidates were required to pay the exam fees as well with the application form before 15/09/2018. The pre exams were held on 17/11/2018. The results of the same were declared on 29/11/2018. The MAINS of the posts were held on December 2018. The candidates who had appeared in the exams can check their results on the official website now as it has been declared by the SEBI.
The candidates were required to have maximum age of 30 years as on 31/08/2018. The candidates were to have Masters degree in any stream from any recognised board or bachelor degree in law or bachelor degree in engineering or chartered account course/CS or any equivalent degree for the assistant manager in general posts. For other posts the candidates may check the notification which was issued on the official website of the SEBI.
How to check SEBI assistant manager final results 2019?
The candidates who have appeared in the MAINS exam can check their results using the following steps-
- The candidates will have to visit the official website https://www.sebi.gov.in/index.html
- On this website they would need to click on the login option.
- In this page, candidates will need to login using the registration number or roll number with password.
- After logging in the page will show the results of the candidate.
- It is advised to take a print out of the result page.