State Bank Of India had invited applicants to fill form online for the posts of Clerk. The interested candidates were required to fill the forms available on the official website. The candidates were required to fill the form from 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018. The exam date of the SBI clerk posts was 23 to 30 June 2018. The last date for the payment of the application fee was 10/02/2018. The date of exam was revised and was decided to be on 23- 30 June 2018. The candidates who had appeared on this pre exam, received their results on 24/07/2018. On 05/08/2018 the Mains examination was conducted for these posts, for which only those candidates got the chance to appear who have cleared the pre exams.
The candidates were required to have a Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized board. The candidates should also have a good knowledge of the local language of the place for which they have applied. The age requirement for the mentioned post is between 21 years to 28 years as on 01/01/2018. The candidates of General category and OBC were required to pay an application fee of 600/-, For SC, ST and for PH categories the fees is 100/-.
How to check SBI Clerk waiting List Marks 2019?
The candidates who had appeared in the exams can now check the Waiting list on the official website of SBI. The procedure to check marks is given below-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ and check the notification bar. Here they will have to look for the link of waiting list.
- Or The candidates can directly go to the https://www.sbi.co.in/recruitment/JAMainsWait18.htm.
- A login page will appear where candidates have to login into the portal uysing the registration number or the roll number.
- They would also have to fill the captcha to verify.
- Once submitted they will get their marks.