Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced the vacancies for which it has invited applications online. Total vacancies are 162 of Tax Assistant 2018. Thousands of candidates have filled the Rajasthan Tax Assistant Online. Application were accepted from 19/04/2018 to 18/05/2018. All other details total posts, education required age limit, how to apply selection process details are mentioned in the notification issued on the official website. The RSMSSB will release the Tax Assistant (TA) Result within 30 to 40 days from the date of examination.
The Rajasthan Tax Assistant written exam was conducted on 14th October 2018. The exam was in the form of Objective type with MCQs type questions. The total number of questions were 200 and the time duration for the Tax Assistant Exam were 2 hours. The exam consisted of two phases of examination paper, Paper I and Paper II. The minimum passing marks in both papers is 40.
Candidates who want to check the Rajasthan RSMSSB Tax Assistant Result 2018-19 can keep in touch with the official website for all latest updates. Website keeps updating with the latest information from time to time.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How to check RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Result 2019?
- Candidates will have to visit the official website http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- As the site opens , candidates can find the result of RSMSSB Tax Assistant Results 2019 on the box of latest updates .
- Click on the link.
- Now, applicants are re-directed to a new page and a PDF file will open.
- Candidates can view their result on the basis of their application form number and their name as per the examination .
- If selected , candidates might get in touch with the organisation.
- They can also take a print of the result as per requirements.