Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection board (RSMSSB) has vacancies for the posts of Pharmacist in different departments. The applicants were required to submit the applications from 15/08/2018 to 15/09/2019. The mode of applications was online. Forms were available on the official website of RSMSSB. The board has the vacancy of total 1736 posts for which applications are received from all over India. The latest update about the job post is that applicants can now get their admit card online as it has been released by the board. Applicants can get the admit cards from the official website of the RSMSSB.
The Admit cards of the RSMSSB Pharmacist post exam will have the necessary details for the candidates. The exam center name will also be printed on the admit card. Candidate’s name and roll number will be mentioned on it with which he would be able to enter the examination hall and appear in the examination quoting the roll number. The exam date of the RSMSSB Pharmacist post is 24/02/2019.
How to download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card?
Candidates who have applied for the post can download the admit cards from the official website. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned below-
- The applicants would need to visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin to download the admit card.
- The webpage will ask applicants to sign in. Login into the website with the credentials you used to apply.
- After logging in into the website, users would be able to view the admit card, where their name and roll number would appear.
- Click on the download Admit card and download it.
- After downloading it, Take the printout of the admit card.
Make sure to keep two copies of the admit card which will be useful if one gets misplaced. Applicants would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.