Rajasthan subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment (RSMSSB) have invited women Candidates for the recruitment of Anganwadi Supervisor Position which has a vacancy for a total of 309 post, Applications for the position has been released on 04/10/2018 and had to be submitted before 03/11/2018. Applicants who submitted their registration forms also had to pay the application fees of RS.450 for Gen/OBC, Rs.250 for SC/ST and Rs.450 for applicants from another state. The date of the main Exam has been given on 10/02/2019. Admit Cards for the examination will be available from 01/02/2019 onwards.
The Eligibility Criteria for the job position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from a Recognized Board with a minimum of 10 years of Experience.The applicant must also have a Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer or 10+2 with Computer Subject. The applicant should be minimum 35 and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
How to download Admit Cards?
RSMSSB Aganwadi Supervisor Admit Card will be available by 01/02/2019, so candidates are required to provide their valid credentials for downloading their Admit Card. For downloading their Admit Cards, Candidates must proceed with the following steps.
- Candidates must click on the link below to download their RSMSSB Aganwadi Supervisor Admit Card https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- After clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the Login Page.
- Candidates must add their all the required credentials in Login Page, such as User ID and Password along with the Captcha and Press the Login Button.
- Candidates then will be able to access their accounts which will also give them the access to their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and must take a print out for the main examination.
- Candidates can also download their Admit Card by going to the official site of the RSMSSB http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
- After that, candidates must click on the Login in button and follow the same procedure as directed above.