Rajasthan subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment (RSMSSB) has invited women Candidates for the recruitment of post of Anganwadi Supervisor Position which has a vacancy for a total of 309 post. Applicants are able to register for the position from 04/10/2018 to 03/11/2018. Application fee for registration has been set to RS.450 for Gen/OBC, Rs.250 for SC/ST and Rs.450 for applicants from another state. The date of the main Exam has been set on 10/02/2019 and Admit Cards for the examination will be made available from 01/02/2019 onwards.
The Eligibility Criteria for the post requires candidates to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from a Recognized Board with a minimum of 10 years of Experience.The applicant must also have a Degree or Diploma/Certificate in Computer Information or should pass 10+2 with Computer Subject. The Age limit for the applicant has been set to a minimum of 35 and a maximum of 40 years as on 01/01/2019.
How to download for RSMSSB Aganwadi Supervisor Admit Card?
For downloading their RSMSSB Aganwadi Supervisor Examination Admit Card, Candidates must proceed with the following steps.
- Candidates can click on the link given below to download their RSMSSB Aganwadi Supervisor Admit Card https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- After clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to the Login Page.
- In this Login Page, candidates must add all the required information, which includes the candidate’s User ID and Password along with the Captcha and then press the Login Button.
- Candidates will then be able to access their accounts and access their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and must create a hard copy of the file.
- Candidates can also download their Admit Card by going to the official site of the RSMSSB http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
- After that, candidates must click on the Login in button and follow the same procedure as directed above.