Railway Recruitment Cell Western Region (RRC WR) have invited candidates for recruitment in the post of Trade Apprentices during the month of December 2018- January 2019. The vacancy for the posts is of a total of 3553 with the last date of registration and fee payment being on 09/01/2019. Applicants belonging to GEN/OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.100 while SC.ST and Female applicants do not need to pay any fees. Admit Cards for the post can be downloaded from 30/01/2019.
Eligibility criteria require applicants to pass 10th Exam and an ITI certificate in Related Trade. The age limit for applicants is from 15 to 24 years. RRC has evaluated the marks obtained by the applicants in their matriculation examination as Qualifying marks and according to that, the selection has been done. Selected candidates must go through the Document Verification process before joining for which RRC has provided the selected candidates with Admit Cards.
How to download RRC WR Apprentice Admit Card?
Selected candidates can download their Document Verification Admit Cards by following these steps.
- For downloading their RRC WR Trade Apprentice Document Verification Admit Cards candidates must click on the given link https://www.rrc-wr.com/Call_Letter/Call_Letter_Trade_Apprenticeship.aspx
- After clicking on the link candidates will be redirected to the Login Page, where the candidates must provide their Registration Number and DOB and press the Submit icon.
- By clicking on the Submit icon, candidates will be able to gain access to their RRC WR DV Admit Card.
- Candidates must download their Admit cards and print out a copy for Further Reference.
- Candidates can also download their Admit cards by going to the main website https://rrc-wr.com/User_Modules/Home.aspx
- After clicking, Candidates can click on Click here to download Call Letter for Document Verification and follow the same procedure as above to download their Admit Cards.