Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has Announced vacancies for 2907 Posts of Trade Apprentice. The candidates were required to fill online forms. Application Submission Process is Started from the Date 15.10.2018 & Conducted Till the Date 14.11.2018. The candidates who have applied and appeared in the exams can now check the merit list on the official website. Merit List Candidates can download the documentation verification call letter on official site www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
The candidates were required vto have a minimum age of 15 years and the Maximum age for the posts is 24 years. The candidates were also required to have passed 10th examination with at least 50% Marks. As per the issued notification, the candidates should have ITI certificate as well to be eligible for the posts.
How to download Merit list for SER Apprentice Merit List 2019?
The candidates can get the merit list from the official website. The procedure of checking the merit list is provided below-
- Go to the official site http://ser.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,424,2056
- After the website opens, Candidates are required to search for the SER Apprentice merit list 2019.
- Click on the merit list link.
- PDF form merit list can be used as a reference for cut-off marks and future selection procedure.
- Or the applicants can also login on the website using the registered details.
- The applicants would then have to enter the date of birth or the registration id.
- Once logged in you would be able to view the merit list.