Railway Recruitment Cell had invited applicants to apply for the vacancies of various zone Level I Group D. The candidates were required to apply before 12/04/2019. The application process started on 12/03/2019. The candidates were required to pay the exam fee by 23/04/2019 through online mode. For Offline mode, the exam fee was to be paid by 18/04/2019. The exams for the posts will be held on September/October 2019. The last date to submit the complete form is 26/04/2019.
RRC Group D Syllabus 2019
The exam for the posts will be an objective type exam of 100 marks in total. The time duration of the exam will be 90 Minutes. The weightage for each subject is General Science- 25 Marks, Mathematics- 25 Marks, General Intelligence and Reasoning- 30 Marks, General Awareness and current affairs- 20 Marks. Negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer will also be done in the exam. The syllabus for RRC Group D vacancies is-
- Mathematics- Number system, BODMAS, Percentages, Decimals, Fractions, Simple and Compound Interest, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Conclusions and Decision making, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness on current affairs: in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
For Physical Efficiency Test-
- Male: Lift and Carry 35Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Female: Lift and Carry 20Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.