Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC is inviting Candidates for the online application for the recruitment of Senior Teacher grade II in TSP Area, Non-TSP Area and Special Education Teacher Recruitment 2018. The Examination has a vacancy for a total of 707 post, Applications for the position has been released on 17/04/2018 and had to be submitted before 12/05/2018. Applicants who submitted their registration forms also had to pay the application fees of RS.350 for Gen / Other State, Rs.250 for OBC / BC and Rs.150 for applicants from SC / ST. The date of the main Exam has been set to be notified soon. Admit Cards for the examination will be available from February onwards.
The Eligibility Criteria for the job position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from a Recognized Board. Examination will be organized on various centers in Rajasthan. For GK, Social Science, Science Mathematics, Sanskrit, Hindi & English subjects Shift wise examination is scheduled. The applicant should be minimum 21 and maximum 30 years as on 01/01/2019.
How to Apply for RSPSC TGT Sanskrit Admit Cards?
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC will be available by February 2019, so candidates are required to provide their valid credentials for downloading their Admit Card. For downloading their Admit Cards, Candidates must proceed with the following steps.
- Candidates must click on the official link below to download their RPSC Admit Card https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
- After clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to Recruitment Advertisement Section.
- Candidates must add the Exam Year and the Exam Name.
- Then they can Log IN to their Main accounts for their respective Examination.
- Candidates must add their all the required credentials in Login Page, such as User ID and Password along with the Captcha and Press the Login Button.
- Candidates then will be able to access their accounts which will also give them access to their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and must take a print out for the main examination.