Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the release of their admit card for the year 2018- 2019. The recruitment is for State service and State Subordinate service Recruitment 2019. The number of vacancy for Vacant posts are 980.
The application of the posts began on 12/04/2018. The last date of application before which candidates were required to submit the application was 11/05/2018. The Pre exam date was 05/08/2018, admit cards for which were available from July last Week 2018.
The MAINS EXAM for the posts will be on 25-26 June 2019. The candidates who have qualified the pre exam of the posts will be eligible to appear in the MAINS exam. The candidates can now download their admit cards from the official website.
To be eligible for the posts, the candidates are required to have passed bachelor degree in stream from any recognised university of India. The minimum age for the posts should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 40 years to apply. Other information of the eligibility was provided in the notification issued.This examination is conducted in three processes: Preliminary written examination, Mains exam, personal interview.
How to download RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2018?
- Click on the link: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
- Select the language according the preference (Hindi/ English)
- Enter the provided roll number or the application number.
- Enter Captcha for security purposes.
- Login if the existing user or signing with personal details required to enter the site.
- Click to login.
- Download admit card from the admit card section and print it as it is mandatory to bring printout of admit card on examination day.
- All the best for the examination.