Rajasthan Public Service commission RPSC has recruitment for Protection officer 2018. Selection is a two-way process consisting of Written Test and Personal Interview. The application for the posts were started from 05/04/2018. Before 19/05/2018, candidates were required to fill the application form as it is the last date to submit the forms. The Date and Admit card are ready.
The candidates were also required to pay the exam fee before 19/05/2018. The candidates were able to submit the online correction before 20-21 May 2018.
The examination will be held on 29/05/2019. To be eligible for the post, candidates should have passed a master degree in social work or Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognised university of India. The candidates were also required to have knowledge of Devnagri written Hindi Lipi. They were also required to have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
The candidates were required to apply online. Numerous applications were received for the given post. The candidates were required to pay the exam fee also. The fee for General/other state candidates was 350/-. The fee for OBC/BC was 250/-. For SC, ST candidates the fee was 150/-.
Interested Candidates can prepare few days prior the exam. Admit cards are ready to be downloaded. Candidates are requested to be 1 hour early to the examination venue to perform pre-examination credentials. Candidates are also requested to be disciplined throughout the examination procedure.
How to download RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Go on the official site of RPSC https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
- Click on the link where the admit card link must be highlighted.
- Now from the official site, candidates are required to sign in.
- Existing users can directly login with their passwords. While first comers are required to fill the required details asked while signing in.
- Username and password can be set accordingly.
- Click on login.
- Now, candidates can directly download the admit card.
- Get a hardcopy of this admit card which is needed on the day of examination.