Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the results of Specialist officer Grade B vacancy exams. The Reserve Bank of India has invited the applications for the posts of Specialist officer Grade B. The total vacancies for the 60 posts. The candidates were required to submit their applications before 07/09/2018. The process of submission of applications were started online on the 17/08/2018. The candidates appeared for the exams for the posts of 29/09/2018. Paper I, II and III held on the same date. The admit card for the same were available from 21/09/2018.
The vacancies for the specialist officer grade B was available for various disciplines for which candidates applied on the website. The eligibility criteria for each trade states that the candidates should have passed the required degree programme in the related subject for each post. The 3 years experience in the related field is also required to be eligible for for the posts. The candidates were required to pay the exam fee of 850/- Rs. which was specified for the general and OBC categories. For SC, ST, and PH categories the fee was be 100/-.
How to check Reserve Bank of India SO results 2019?
The candidates who had appeared for the exams can check the results using the given below steps-
- Candidate will have to visit the official website of RBI https://rbi.org.in/.
- Here they will have to look for the notification link of the results in the notification bar.
- Click on the link.
- It will download the pdf file. In this pdf the results will be mentioned with the roll numbers.
- Click Ctrl+f and enter your roll number.
- On hitting enter you will get the result highlighted.