Reserve Bank of India had invited applications from the interested applicants for the posts of Junior Engineer in various trades. The candidates were required to apply online by filling the application form. The application process for the posts was started on 07/01/2019. The last date to apply online for the posts was 30/01/2019. The applicants were required to pay the exam fee before 30/01/2019. The exam date of the post was in February 2019. Numerous applications were received for the posts and candidates appeared in the exam. The admit card for the same was also available in February 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website.
The candidates were required to have done diploma in civil or electrical engineering as per the trade they are applying with minimum 65% Marks. The minimum marks criteria for SC and St candidates was 55%. For engineering degree candidates, the minimum marks requirement was 55%. The candidates who were diploma holders were required to have 2 years experience in the field. For degree holders, 1 years working experience was required. The application fee for General and OBC candidates was 450/-. For SC, ST candidates the fee was 50/-. The application fee was to be paid online on the website.
How to check RBI JE results 2019?
The candidates can easily check their results using the given below download process-
- The candidates can check results by visiting official website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3625.
- Here they would need to login using the roll number or registration number with password.
- Once logged in they would be able to view the results. They can take a print out of it for future reference.
- Candidates can also directly download the results pdf file from the homepage.
- In it, they would need to search for their roll number with which they would be able to check results.