Reserve bank of India RBI have invited candidates for online application form for the recruitment in the post of Junior Engineer The vacancy for the posts is of a total of 24 with the last date of registration and fee payment being on 30/01/2019. Admit Cards for the post can be downloaded from February 2019 and Examination dates have also been scheduled to be from February 2019 Applicants belonging to GEN/OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.450 while SC. ST and PH candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.50 through online mode of transaction.
Eligibility criteria requires applicants to have a Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with minimum of 65% Marks which is cut down to 55% for ST/ SC candidates with a 2 years of Working Experience in a reputed industry. As for Engineering Degree requires all candidates to have at least 55% of Marks along with 1 year of Working Experience. The age limit for applicants is from 20 to 30 years. As on 01/01/2019.
How to download Admit Card of Reserve bank JE?
Selected candidates can download their Document Verification Admit Cards by following these steps.
- For downloading their Reserve Bank JE Admit Card candidates need to visit the official website of Reserve bank of India https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3625
- Then again candidates need to check the Reserve Bank zone and select their zone and apply for the registration or they can click on the link
- After clicking on the link candidates will be redirected to the Login Page, where the candidates must provide their Registration Number and DOB and press the Submit icon.
- By clicking on the Submit icon, candidates will be able to gain access to their RBI JE Admit Card.
- Candidates must download their Admit cards and print out a copy for Further Reference.