Reserve Bank of India has invited applicants for the job of Security guard for various branches. The application of the given vacancy began 9/11/2018 and ended on 30/11/2018. The applicants were able to apply for the aforementioned posts online using the official website to fill the application form. The applicants were invited for total 270 posts which would be allotted to different places. The RBI released the Admit cards in the month of December 2018 and the exams for the given post held in the month of January 2018. For those who appeared in the exams, RBI has a new update. The Reserve Bank of India has now updated the site with the results of the exams that was conducted for the Security Guard posts. The candidates can visit the official website to check the same.
The Reserve Bank of India in its initial announcement also gave the details for the eligible candidates, as per which only the candidates who match the eligibility criteria would be able to apply for the posts. As per these, the vacancy is open for only for the Ex service men. The candidate should have passed class 10 Matric/ High School exam from any recognized board. The candidate should also be of maximum 25 years as on 01/11/2018 to be eligible for the given post of the security guard.
How to check RBI Security Guard Results 2019?
The applicants who have appeared for the exams can check the results using the given below steps-
- Candidate should first visit the official website of RBI which is rbi.org.in.
- On the Homepage of the website, you would be able to see a notification bar on the right side. Here look for the RBI security Guard Results link.
- Once you get that, click on it.
- Fill all the necessary details, like registration number, date of birth, roll number etc.
- After clicking on submit button you will get your result on the screen.