Railway Recruitment Board has announced the vacancy and invited candidates for online application form for the recruitment in the post of Junior Engineer The vacancy for the posts is of a total of 24 with the last date of registration on 31/01/2019.
The last date to pay the exam fee offline was 04/02/2019 and the date to pay the exam fee online was 05/02/2019. The completed form was to be sent by 07/02/2019. The candidates were able to update or change the language till 01/05/2019. The mock test link was available from 12/05/2019.
Admit Cards for the post can be downloaded now from the official site and Examination dates have also been scheduled 28/08/2019 to 01/09/2019. The stage I exam was successfully held at 22/05/2019.
Applicants belonging to GEN/OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.500 while SC. ST and PH candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.250. Female of all categories were also required to pay Rs. 250/- through online mode of transaction.
Eligibility criteria requires applicants to have a Diploma in Engineering from any recognised university of India. The age limit for applicants is from 18 to 30 years. As on 01/01/2019.
How to download Admit Card of Railway RRB Junior Engineer JE Stage II Admit Card 2019?
Selected candidates can download their Document Verification Admit Cards by following these steps.
- For downloading their Admit Card candidates need to visit the official website of RRB http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- Then again candidates need to check the RRB zone and select their zone and apply for the registration or they can click on the link https://allahabad.rrbonlinereg.in/cbt_exam.html
- After clicking on the link candidates will be redirected to the Login Page, where the candidates must provide their Registration Number and DOB and press the Submit icon.
- By clicking on the Submit icon, candidates will be able to gain access to their Admit Card.
- Candidates must download their Admit cards and print out a copy for Further Reference.