Punjab National Bank has vacancies for the posts of officer Law, Credit, HRD Manager/Senior Manager. The total vacancies for the posts are 325 Posts. The candidates can easily apply for the vacancies online on the official website of the PNB. The application for the mentioned posts began on 14/02/2019. The last date to fill the online forms is 02/03/2019.
Start Date of Application : 14/02/2019
Last date to fill application: 02/03/2019
Exam Date: 04/03/2019
Name of Posts and Number of Vacancy
- Officer (IT)- 120 Posts
- Manager (Law)- 55 Posts
- Senior Manager (Law)- 55 Posts
- Manager (HRD)- 18 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit)- 51 Posts
- Manager (Credit)- 26 Posts
- Officer (IT)- B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science/IT/ Electronic and Communication with 1 year experience is required.
- Manager (Law)- Bachelor Degree in Law(LLB) with 3 years advocacy practice.
- Senior Manager (Law)- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 7 years experience is required to be eligible for the post.
- Manager (HRD)- PG Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Industries relation/ HR/HRD/HRM with 3 years experience.
- Senior Manager (Credit)- CA/ICWA/PGDM/MBA with specialist in finance with 3 years experience.
- Manager (Credit)- CA/ICWA/PGDM/MBA with specialist in finance with 5 years experience.
The minimum age for Officer (IT) is 21 years and maximum is 28 years. For Senior Manager Law age should be 28-38 Years. For manager HRD and credit the requirement is of 25 to 35 years. Manager (law) is required to be in between of 25 years to 32 years.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply online by visiting the official website https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/pnbsplojan19/ . Users would need to create the login and keep their scanned document prepared for the submission. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for future references.
The application fee for the general and OBC category candidates is 600/-. For other candidates it is Rs 100/-. The candidates can pay the fees online by net banking, debit or credit card.