Bihar Patna High Court, PHC is inviting the applications from interested candidates to apply for the Law Assistant vacancy. The vacancy has been declared through the notification issued on the website. The candidates will need to submit the applications before 25/09/2019.
Start Date of Application: 05/09/2019
Last Date of Application: 25/09/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 25/09/2019
Name of Posts and Number of vacancy
- Law Assitant
The candidates who are interested to apply for the posts would be required to have a bachelor degree or Master’s degree in law from a recognised board of India. It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of other posts.
For the posts the candidates are required to have the minimum age of 18 years. The maximum age requirement of the posts is not yet provided. It is recommended to check the notification for age requirement details.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned posts you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to open the official website http://patnahighcourt.gov.in/Exam/LawAssistants2019/DefaultLawasst2019.aspx in your browser.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
The application fee for the general, OBC and SC categories is Nil so they wouldn’t be required to pay any kind of fee to apply for the posts.