Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is inviting applicants to apply for the various posts of the GT Engineering 2019. The applications will be available on the official website of ONGC. The last date to apply for the posts is 24/04/2019 upto 6 pm only.
Application Start Date: 05/04/2019
Last Date to apply: 24/04/2019 upto 6 :00 PM
Last Date to pay fee: 24/04/2019
Interview Dates: 10/06/2019
Date of Admit Card: May 2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
- AEE Cementing Mechanica- 10 Posts
- AEE Cementing Petroleum- 01 Post
- AEE Civil- 19 Posts
- AEE Drilling Mechanical- 86 Posts
- AEE Drilling Petroleum- 08 Posts
- AEE Electrical- 95 Posts
- AEE electronics- 24 Posts
- AEE Instrumentation- 26 Posts
- AEE Mechanical- 75 Posts
- AEE Production Mechanical- 64 Posts
- AEE Production Petroleum- 33 Posts
- AEE Production Chemical- 80 Posts
- AEE Reservoir- 19 Posts
- AEE Industrial Engineering- 10 Posts
- Chemist- 67 Posts
- Geologist- 68 Posts
- Geophysicist Surface- 29 Posts
- Geophysicist Wells- 14 Posts
- Material Management Officer 33 posts
- Programming Officer- 13 posts
- Transport Officer-11 Posts
For AEE Cementing Mechanical, AEE Cementing Petroleum, AEE Drilling Mechanical, and AEE Drilling Petroleum posts the candidates are required to have a maximum age of 28 years. For all other posts the candidates will need to have maximum age limit of 30 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per rules.
Candidates are required to have done B.E/B.Tech engineering degree in related branch with minimum 60% marks. GATE qualification is also required. The candidates may check the notification issued on the official website for further details.
How to Apply?
To apply for the posts, the candidates will be required to open the official website of ONGC https://www.ongcindia.com/ Once site opens, you can click on the link to apply for the executive posts which you may find on the notification of the homepage. Candidates will need to register on the website and fill the application form. Candidates will also need to upload their scanned documents on the website with this application form. It is recommended to take a print out of the website.
The fee for General and OBC categories and EWS categories is 370/-. For SC/ST fee is NIL.