Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has invited candidates to apply for the Apprentice posts for the year 2019. The vacancy will be filled through online applications, after which candidates would need to undergo through the interview process. The total Vacancies are for 4014 posts. The last date to apply on the official website is 28/03/2019.
Start Date of Application: 14/03/2019
Last Date to submit Application: 28/03/2019
Last Date of Payment of Exam fee: 28/03/2019
Date of Merit List/Result: 01/04/2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
- Western Sector- 1588 Posts
- Mumbai Sector- 745 Posts
- Eastern Sector- 769 Posts
- Southern Sector- 653 Posts
- Northern Sector- 62 Posts
- Central Sector- 197 Posts
As per the issued notification on the official website of ONGC, the age requirement for the Apprentice posts is 18 years minimum and 24 years maximum as on 28/03/2019.
- Accountant: Candidates are required to have passed B.com to be eligible for the post.
- Assistant Human Resource: Candidates would need to have degree in Arts or BBA to be eligible for the mentioned posts.
- Diploma Posts: For this post, candidates would need to have a 3 years diploma in engineering.
- Other Posts: The candidates would be required to possess ITI certificate in the related post.
It is recommended to go through the notification of the posts which candidates would get on the official website, for the complete eligibility information.
How to Apply?
The candidates would need to open the official website of ONGC https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/ in their browser. Once site gets open in the browser, they would need to click on the link to apply for the posts which they would get in the notification bar. After clicking on it, they would be able to register and fill the form. Scanned documents will be required to upload with the application form. It is recommended to take a print out of the exam form for future reference.
There is no Application fee.