National Testing Agency are inviting candidates to Online Application for the CBSE UGC NET./JRF Exam. Candidates who are interested for this examination must fill-up their application before 30/03/2019 and pay the Exam Fee by 01/04/2019.
The examination Date has been declared to be held between 20-28 June 2019 and the availability of Admit Cards are from 27/05/2019 onwards.
Candidates who have appeared the examination can check their results which has been declared on 13/07/2019. The Application Fee has been set to Rs. 800 for General category, 400/- for OBC candidates, Rs.200 for ST / SC / PH / All Category Female Candidates.
There is no Age Limit Restriction in NET, however as for Education Qualification Candidates must be passed or appearing master degree of the related subject with minimum 55% marks.
How to Download the NTA UGC NET June Result 2019?
CBSE UGC NET./JRF Exam is held for the Admission of candidates in over 1000 Management college/institutes in India. For getting the latest information regarding the Examination, Candidates need to maintain their frequent visit on official website. To download the NTA UGC NET Results follow the following procedure
- Candidates must visit the official website of NTA https://nta.ac.in/.
- After opening the website, candidates need to click on the Common Management Admission Test 2019 Merit List link.
- Candidates will then be redirected to the Result page of the NET Examination 2019.
- The Page will be in PDF format, Candidates must save and download the PDF file to view their results.
- The Results will be displayed and sorted according the Merit List which includes, Candidate’s Roll No, Name, Marks Obtained and NTA Score.
- Candidates can easily check their results and get to know their position in terms of the Merit List.
- Candidates who cleared the Examination can now apply for further Management studies.