National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Uploaded Modified Result for the CBSE UGC NET December Examination 2018. Candidates who have registered for the examination before 30/09/2018 and appeared for the examination on dates between 18/12/2018 to 22/12/2018 can now check their normal results from 10/01/2019 and the Modified results which has been made available from 02/02/2019 onwards. The application fee has been at Rs.800 for candidates of General category, Rs.400 for candidates of OBC category and Rs.200 for ST/ SC candidates.
Candidates who passed or are appearing Post Graduate Degree in Commerce and Arts related subjects with a minimum grade of 55% marks can apply for the examination. There is no Age Limit for NET candidates however for JRF candidates the Maximum Age Limit has been set to 30 years.
How to check NTA UGC NET December 2018 Result?
Candidates need to provide their valid Credentials, for viewing their Result respectively. The result will be in the format of PDF File; Candidates need to search their Details in the column of the PDF File/List. The steps below will allow candidates to download their NTA modified Results.
- For checking and downloading the Modified Results , candidates must click on the provided link https://ntanet.nic.in/ntaresults/root/LoginPageDob.aspx
- The link opens up the UGC – NET December 2018 webpage.
- Candidates must login to download their Results.
- For logging in, candidates must enter the following information of Application No along with their DOB and also must type enter the Security Pin and Press the Submit Button.
- This will allow the candidates to check their NTA UGC NET December Modified Results.
- After Checking, it is necessary for the candidates to download their Modidifed Results in PDF format for future Reference.
- Candidates can also visit the official website of NTA to download their JEEMAIN examination result by clicking here https://nta.ac.in/
- After visiting the website, candidate must press the UGC-NET Dec. 2018 link .
- Candidates then must go to the Final answer key link that is https://ntanet.nic.in/ntaresults/root/LoginPageDob.aspx
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Login page and must proceed as the above procedure.