National Testing Agency had invited applications for CBSE NEET examination May 2018. The candidates were required to apply through the official website of the NTA. The candidates were required to apply online before the last date 07/12/2018. The last date to make the payment of the application fee was 08/12/2018. The application process was started on 01/11/2018. The date of correction form was from 14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019. The exam for the posts will be held on 05/05/2019. The admit cards for the same were released on 15/04/2019. The results for these exams will be announced on 05/06/2019.
TThe candidates were required have passed the or appearing the 10+2 Intermediate exam with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, PCB Group of subjects from any recognised board of India. The candidates were required to have a minimum age of 17 Years. There was no maximum age limit prescribed for the candidates. The candidates were required to be born after 31/12/2002. The candidates were also required to pay the exam fee online on the official website using net banking, debit card or credit card. Offline mode was also available through E challan. The exam fee for General and OBC categories was 1400/-, for SC/ST/PH it was 750/-.
How to download NTA NEET admit card 2019?
- To download admit card candidates can visit the official website https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx.
- Here they would need to click on login option and login using the details.
- They will need registration number and password to login into the website.
- Roll number or date of birth can also be used to login into the website.
- After logging in they would be able to view the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to take a print out of the admit card to appear in the exam.