National Testing Agency had invited applications for course B.SC in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. The candidates were required to apply through the official website of the NCHM. The candidates were required to apply online before the last date 15/03/2019. The last date to make the payment of the application fee was 16/03/2019. The application process was started on 15/01/2019. The CBT exam for the posts will be held on 27/04/2019. The admit cards for the same were released on 04/04/2019. The results for these exams will be announced on 15/05/2019.
The candidates were required have passed the or appearing the 10+2 Intermediate exam with the English subject as a compulsory subject from any recognised board of India to be eligible for the JEE course. The candidates were required to have a maximum age of 25 years as on 01/07/2019 if fall under the General and OBC category. For SC/ST candidates the maximum age requirement as on 01/07/2019 was 28 years. The candidates were also required to pay the exam fee online on the official website using net banking, debit card or credit card. The exam fee for General and OBC categories was 800/-, for SC/ST/PH it was 400/-.
How to download NTA NCHMJEE admit card 2019?
- To download admit card candidates can visit the official website of NCHM https://ntanchm.nic.in/ntanchmcms/public/home.aspx.
- Here they would need to click on login option and login using the details.
- They will need registration number and password to login into the website.
- Roll number or date of birth can also be used to login into the website.
- After logging in they would be able to view the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to take a print out of the admit card to appear in the exam.